New First-Year Students
Your success is our priority. Learn about your required attendance at a Huskies Advising and Registration event.
Advising Day Agenda
- Monday, Dec. 5, 2016: 10:30 a.m. check-in
- Wednesday, Jan. 4, 2017: 10:30 a.m. check-in
Students will receive a more detailed agenda after making a reservation (Sign up for Advising Day).
Family and Friends
We recognize the important role that family members play in the success of our students and invite and encourage parents or other support person/s to attend Huskies Advising and Registration. Due to space availability, a maximum of two guests per person is appreciated.
Learn More About:
Placement testing consists of Accuplacer (for English and math placement) and tests determined by a student’s intended major. Not all students will have to take placement tests on their Huskies Advising and Registration Day as ACT scores will suffice for many. Check the Placement Testing at SCSU website for more information.
Still have questions about placement testing? Please call Undergraduate Studies Placement Testing: (320) 308-8378.
What to Bring
- Government issued photo ID to get your SCSU ID card.
- Method of payment, if you wish to purchase SCSU logo wear from our campus bookstore, or make a deposit into your Campus Cash account.
- List of any courses and/or tests and transcripts for any college level credits that have not yet been sent to St. Cloud State University.
When you reserve your date for a Huskies Advising and Registration Day you will receive information on where to park.
Parking is available in the 4th Avenue Parking Ramp at $1.50 per hour.
If you choose to park elsewhere on campus, follow the parking regulations to avoid a parking ticket.
Congratulations on your decision to attend St. Cloud State.
We look forward to working with you on your day. If you have any questions, contact Advising and Student Transitions at 320-308-6075.